Some learning ways of primary level students are:
- > Show an interest in what children are doing and learning by talking about school.
- > Play rhyming games, letter games, and shape and number games with children, and practise taking turns in games and activities.
- > Use simple language, and play with words and word meanings – for example, you could clap out the syllables of words or play word association games.
- > Keep reading even when she can read for herself.
- > Let children hear and see lots of new words in books, on TV or in general conversation, and talk about what the words mean.
- > Make sure children has time for free, unstructured play.
- > Help children discover what he’s good at by encouraging him to try lots of different activities.
- English Grammar
- English Reader
- GK / Oral
- Social Studies